In 2014 Germany will be the host country for EuroDIG. It will be hosted by the Association of the German Internet Industry, eco and under the patronage of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and in co-operation with the Federal Foreign Office as the hosting location.
- Until 31 Dec 2013: Open call for issues / topics (not sessions)
- Jan 2014: Inventory of proposals and public online voting
- 31 Jan 2014: 1st public EuroDIG planning meeting in Berlin
- 19 Feb 2014: 2nd public EuroDIG planning meeting at the IGF consultations in Geneva
- End Feb 2014: Decision on number of sessions and times for the programme
- Mid March 2014: Draft program incl. title, lead, focus/key questions etc.
- 1 April 2014: Registration opens
- 6 June 2014: Registration is closing
- 12/13 June 2014: EuroDIG 2014 in Berlin at the Federal Foreign Office
eco warmly welcomes you!
eco with around 700 member organizations is the largest Internet industry association in Europe. Since 1995, eco has been instrumental in the development of the Internet in Germany, fostering new technologies, infrastructures and markets and forming framework conditions.
eco represents the interests of it’s members in politics and in national and international committees. As well as headquarters in Cologne eco has an office in the German capital Berlin and is represented at all relevant political decision-making processes in Brussels.
eco is a founding member of EuroISPA and is a driving force behind the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) and IGF-D (Germany). Additionally, eco represents the German industry with a seat on the Council of the Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO) at ICANN and is the host of the
7th EuroDIG in Berlin on 12 – 13 June 2014.