31st of January in Tallinn
The public planning meeting 2017 will take place on January 31st in Tallinn at the e-Estonia Showroom, Ludvig Puusepp Building, Lõõtsa 2a. During the meeting the clustering of all submitted issues, the overarching theme and a first draft programme will be discussed.
The planning meeting has finished. Many thanks for your contribution. Records of the event will be posted here soon
Monday, 30. January
Informal gathering starting from 18:00h at the Traveller's pub, located between Ülemiste (the Airport) and the City Centre.
Tuesday, 31. January
• Host welcome and opening remarks
• EuroDIG 2017 – aims and objectives
• Support of EuroDIG institutional partners
10:00-12:00 Subject Matter Experts are presenting the clustering of proposals
• Presentation of the programme planning process and Q&A
• 9 Thematic categories / 5 min each
• Presentation of a draft programme outline
13:30-15:30 Discussion & evaluation of the draft programme
16:00-17:00 EuroDIG next steps
• Milestones and timelines
• Pre- and side-events
• Involvement of national IG initiatives
• What should be changed?
• Summary of the discussion