31st of January in Tallinn
The public planning meeting 2017 will take place on January 31st in Tallinn at the e-Estonia Showroom, Ludvig Puusepp Building, Lõõtsa 2a. During the meeting the clustering of all submitted issues, the overarching theme and a first draft programme will be discussed.
Monday, 30. January
Informal gathering starting from 18:00h at the Traveller's pub, located between Ülemiste (the Airport) and the City Centre.
Tuesday, 31. January
• Host welcome and opening remarks
• EuroDIG 2017 – aims and objectives
• Support of EuroDIG institutional partners
10:00-12:00 Subject Matter Experts are presenting the clustering of proposals
• Presentation of the programme planning process and Q&A
• 9 Thematic categories / 5 min each
• Presentation of a draft programme outline
13:30-15:30 Discussion & evaluation of the draft programme
16:00-17:00 EuroDIG next steps
• Milestones and timelines
• Pre- and side-events
• Involvement of national IG initiatives
• What should be changed?
• Summary of the discussion
Please register to attend personally
More information coming soon