Suspendisse sed nisi lacus sed. Nunc sed velit dignissim sodales ut eu sem integer vitae. Ipsum a arcu cursus vitae. Praesent elementum facilisis seo well fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla.
The Pan-European dialogue on Internet governance (EuroDIG) is an open platform for informal and inclusive discussions on public policy issues related to Internet Governance (IG).
First organised in 2008 by several organisations, government representatives and experts, it fosters dialogue and collaboration with the Internet community on public policy for the Internet. Culminating in an annual conference that takes place in a different European city. EuroDIG ‘Messages’ are prepared and presented to the Internet Governance Forum (IGF).
EuroDIG is supported by a group of institutional partners (in alphabetical order):
- Council or Europe
- European Commission
- European Regional At-Large Organization (EURALO)
- European Broadcasting Union (EBU)
- European Telecommunications Network Operators’ Association (ETNO)
- Geneva Internet Platform
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- Internet Society (ISOC)
- Federal Office of Communications of Switzerland (OFCOM)
- Réseaux IP Européens Network Coordination Centre (RIPE NCC)