The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) this year will take place in Kyoto, Japan from 8 October to 12 October 2023 as a hybrid meeting. The theme is ”The Internet We Want – Empowering All People”.
The EuroDIG Secretariat is present with a booth in the Global IGF Village. Meet us on-site or at the virtual booth.
We will also meet with Agnė Vaiciukevičiūtė, Deputy Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, who is a cooperation partner in hosting EuroDIG from 17 – 19 June 2024 in Vilnius, Lithuania. She would like to meet with the European Community and discuss how EuroDIG can be unique next year.
At the booth we are promoting:
- Our publications “A Decade of …”
- NEW: Youth Dialogue in Internet Governance: A Decade of Youth Participation, by Nadia Tjahja
- NEW: Human Rights: A Decade of Digital Human Rights Evolution, by Farzaneh Badii and Jörn Erbguth
- Media and Content: A Decade of Change. Coping with the digital shake-up, by Yrjö Länsipuro
- Security and Crime: A Decade of Change. Sharing responsibilities and getting the balance right through inclusive dialogue, by Tatiana Tropina
- Internet Governance: A Decade of Evolution. Reflections on the history and steers for the future, by Mark Carvell
- the Call for issues for EuroDIG 2024
Contact us to order hard copies of all publications. We will send them within Europe at no costs.