The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) this year will take place in Addis Ababa, Ethopia from 28 November to 2 December 2022 as a hybrid meeting. The theme is “Resilient Internet for a Shared Sustainable and Common Future”.
The EuroDIG Secretariat will organise a Town Hall meeting and has a booth on the spot.
- Join our Town Hall meeting “Internet in troubled times” on Thursday, 1st December 2022, room CR5, 13:15 – 14:15 UTC (16:15 – 17:15 local time)
- Meet us at the on-site or virtual booth. We will try to facilitate online connections from our booth on request.
Kindly e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arange an appointment.
- Find out what was discussed this year at EuroDIG:
- Looking back at a decade of:
- Media and Content: A Decade of Change. Coping with the digital shake-up, by Yrjö Länsipuro
- Security and Crime: A Decade of Change. Sharing responsibilities and getting the balance right through inclusive dialogue, by Tatiana Tropina
- Internet Governance: A Decade of Evolution. Reflections on the history and steers for the future, by Mark Carvell
Contact us to order hard copies of these publications. We will send them within Europe at no costs.
For additional publications kindly see: https://www.eurodig.org/about/publications/.